Jesus- In Quran

What does the Quraan say about Jesus?????

Jesus was among the prominent messengers who were mentioned in detail in the Quraan named Maryan mary thats speaks about Mary and her son Jesus jesus is also mentioned in various other places throughout the Quraan Here are some of the Quraanic quotation regarding Mary and jesus:

And relate in the Book (the story of) Mary when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east: She took in seclusion from them a screen: Then We sent to her Our angel and he appeared before her as a man in al respects, She said Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful (GOD) from you if you should fear Him He said I am only the messenger of Your Lord, to (announce to) to You the gift of a pure son" She said" How can I have a son when no man has touched me nor" am I unchaste? HE said Thus (it wil be) Your Lord says, it is easy for Me and We will make him a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us, And it is a mat
ter (already) decreed So she cönceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree She cried, Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten" Then [jesus] called her from beneath:
her Grieve nt, for Your Lord has provided a stream beneath You And shake towards You the trunk of the palm tree: it wil let fresh ripe dates fall upon You: So eat and drink and be contented And if you see any man say I have vowed abstention to thn Most Merfiful, so this day I wil nt speak to any human being At length she brought him (jesus) to hf people carrying him They said O Mary you have done a thing unprecedented, O sister {i,e. Descendant} of Aaron Your father was nt a man of evil nor was your mother unchaste So she pointed to him They said, How cn we talk to a child who is {yet} in the cradle ? " {jesus} said : I am indeed a servant of Allaah He has given me the Scripture and made me a {prophet} And He has made me blessed wherever I am and enjoined on me prayer and Zakah {charity} as long as I live:

0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^