Brownie Covered Mint Oreos


I have seen recipes with Oreo's everywhere lately.  Oreo's stuffed into chocolate chip cookies, Oreo truffles, Oreo cake etc.  I guess EVERYONE loves Oreo cookies.  When I saw the recipes for brownie covered Oreo's I figured "what could be easier" just two ingredients and there's nothing bettter than brownies and Oreo's.  I LOVE mint and chocolate so I thought the combination of Mint Oreo's with brownies would be delicious.  I had a friend and her family over for dinner this weekend and her son is allergic to peanuts so this was a great "peanut free" treat.  She offered to make them for everyone and they came out great.


Ingredients:

1 package of brownie mix
1 package of mint flavored Oreo cookies

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease 24 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.  Make brownie mix according to package directions.  Once mix is prepared dunk each Oreo into brownie mix until completely coated and drop into greased muffin tins.  Bake about 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.

Linked to Sweets for Saturday at  Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Linked to The Culinary Smackdown at U Try It
Linked to This Week's Cravings at Moms Crazy Cooking


0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^