Activity: Primary Song Snowflakes

Every winter, I love to make Snowflakes with songs on the back for the children to choose from.  This year, I decided to design snowflakes that go with the theme of several songs.  I'll let a child choose a flake from the board and see if he or she can guess which song it might go with.  Here are the flakes I've come up with, along with my suggestions.  I'll be adding more soon, so check back before you do the activity!


Snowman and Snowflakes:  
Once There Was a Snowman #249

Stars
I am Like a Star  #163
Stars Were Gleaming  #37

Hearts:
Love One Another  #136
Jesus Said Love Everyone  #61
Reverence Is Love #31

Temple:
I Love to See the Temple  #95
Families Can Be Together Forever  #188

"CTR" Letters and Shield:
Choose the Right Way #160
Dare to Do Right #168
Choose the Right #239, Hymns

Sunshine:
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam  #60

Rainbows, Clouds, 8 and Raindrop:
When I am Baptized  #103

10 Commandments:
Keep the Commandments #146

Children Holding Hands
Holding Hands Around the World
Children All Over the World #16

"Pray"
A Child's Prayer

Scriptures
Scripture Power

Flower
On a Golden Springtime



To make these snowflakes, download the document below.  Fold along the grey lines, first diagonally in half, then diagonally into fourths, and finally fold each fourth into thirds.  Be sure that the folds line up as closely as possible.  Precise folding is far more important than precise cutting.

Carefully cut out the shaded areas.  Unfold the snowflakes and either laminate them or glue them to dark paper for stability.  Write the name and page number of the song you've chosen on the back.



0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^