Song: I'll Walk With You

If you don't walk as most people do,
Some people walk away from you,


But I won't!  I won't! 
 If you don't talk like most people do,
Some people talk and laugh at you,
 But I won't!  I won't!
 I'll walk with you.
I'll talk with you.
That's how I'll show my love for you.
Jesus walked away from none.
He gave his love to everyone.

So I will!  I will!

Jesus blessed all he could see,

Then, turned and said "Come, follow me."
And I will!  I will!

I'll walk with you.  I'll talk with you.  
That's how I'll show my love for you.


Idea 1:  Have the children play this game.    Try standing and sitting on the words "will," "you," etc.

Idea 2:  Quickly relate several stories about Christ ministering unto people who the rest of the world might have overlooked.  Or, read and discuss Matthew 25:40.  Ask the children to watch for one of those examples in the clipart.

Idea 3:  Ask the children what happened in the last picture.  Should we even be nice to people who aren't nice to others?



0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^