Song: Nephi's Courage


These are the pictures for all three verses of Nephi's Courage.  For the chorus, I had the children make up hand signals.


The Lord commanded Nephi to go and get the plates


From the wicked Laban inside the city gates


Laman and Lemuel are both afraid to try


Nephi was courageous.  This was his reply...


The Lord commanded Nephi to go and build a boat


Nephi's older brothers believed it would not float.


Laughing and mocking, they said he should not try.


Nephi was courageous.  This was his reply...


The Lord gives me commandments and asks me to obey


Sometimes I am tempted to choose another way.


When I am discouraged and think I cannot try


I will be courageous.  And I will reply...



0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^