Run Through the Grapevine


Yesterday I participated in a 5 mile trail run through the vineyards of a local winery. It was a typical fall day and crunching through the leaves and taking in that fresh, crisp air was one of those slap in the face reminders of why I love to run.

It also reminded me that I don't want a slap in the face reminder of why I love other parts of my life--especially people. So starting today I'm going to find a way to snap out of the take-it-for-granted routine and work on infusing a little bit of zip and gratitude into this life. You know, spice it up a little. (And let people know how much I love them in the process.)

Splurge of the day:

I was looking for some new kitchen lighting and found these instead. The last thing I need is another set of measuring cups, but I'm a sucker for anything red. And besides, I don't have rubber measuring cups!


0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^