Math Masks

Where do I start? I was out shopping with Mr. Kindergarten and saw these fantastically fabulous masks! As he was moaning and groaning on the other aisle, I was able to snap this shot so I could give myself a mental image of these cute things and figure out how to use them. And when I figure out how to use them, I am going to make a mad dash to Michael's and throw them in my cart lickety split! I was thinking these could be used to model story problems and incorporate the ELL Strategy Total Physical Response! OM~gosh, brilliant! I am so excited that my head is spinning with ADHD that I can't figure out how many of these I need and how many of each one! These masks are a dollar but each week there is a coupon! Maybe I could pile up a bunch of coupon carrying teacher friends to help me out? And if I can't find enough friends to fall for this FUN FILLED event, I guess I have to go in and out of the store about 20 times! And don't think I won't do it!


0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^