More Math Wall

UPDATE!



This is literally one of my favorite places in my classroom. I love my Math Wall. I love it so much that I just keep adding to it. Since the new addition of Number Corner, I have had a hard time fitting it all on the math wall. I am trying to figure out how to get the other parts of Number Corner on the wall and what I have to give up in order to make it all fit. Once I figure that all out, I can concentrate on the real fun stuff...the decorations! Wonder what it will be this year? What color of paper? What theme?


I wish I had taken the picture before some of the Math Wall components had been taken down but I was a little too late. Just trust me, this was so adorable and jam packed with math stuff! It gives you a better idea of how big a space is used and how you can integrate a theme. This was a Math Wall before the implementation of Number Corner but like I said, stuff was removed before I was able to ask this fabulous teacher for a picture!

DON'T FORGET to join the Math Wall/Calendar Linky Party listed above!

0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^