Classroom Organization

I am known for being extremely organized.  So I have decided to share some of my organizational ideas for the classroom:
I store my lesson plans in a 1 inch binder and stand it up on a stand.  That way it keeps things from laying all over my desk.

This is how I organize my worksheets, lessons, etc. that I am using for that week. I purchased this at Lakeshore.

I always like to stay planned ahead.  So this is how I store my copies for the weeks to come.  I bought these bins at Wal-mart.  Each bin is labeled math, morning work, centers, etc.

I put all the worksheets, activities, etc. I had for each unit in a 1 inch binder.  It makes looking for things so much easier!  It is also easy to store.  You don't have to worry about all the file cabinet space.

This is how I store my construction paper, writing paper, fancy paper, etc.

This is how I organize all my files.  I have a folder for each specific skill.

 

I have these big drawers in my classroom.  In order to keep little things organized I used plastic storage bins as separators.  I actually used the bins that our math manipulatives came in.


Here is a sneak peek into some of my desk drawers!

I store each month's bulletin board items, unit activities, etc. in one of these big plastic bags.  I took the shelf out of my cabinet in order to store them all standing up.
I have these book holders for each of my units.  They store the read aloud books or any student books that will be used during that unit.  I got these book holders at Mardels.

I have a bin for each of my math manipulative items.  I purchased these bins at Mardels.

I had my husband make these shelves to fit perfectly under my board.  They store my student books and supplies.

Here is a close up of the book bins and the supply bins.  I got these bins at Lakeshore and they came four in a package.

Here is a close up of the book bin leveling system that I use.  All my student books are Accelerated Reader books.  They are divided into the different tubs by their book level.  I use a sticker and number system so the students know which bin to put their book back into.

This is another shelf that I had my husband make.  This holds different manipulatives, games, activities, etc. for different skills.  This makes changing out center games so easy!

Hope you enjoyed looking at how I keep some things organized.  If you have any questions on how I organize something, even if it wasn't something that I posed, please let me know!  I'll keep adding more ideas!


0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^