THE LORD & THE Devil

CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE LORD & THE  Devil
Surah Saad [38:71-85]
When your Lord said to the angels: "Verily I am creating a human being from clay.
After I have created him and breathed into him of My spirit, fall you down, prostrating yourselves to him."

Then the angels, all of them, prostrated themselves before Adam except Iblis. He waxed proud and became one of the unbelievers.

Lord : "O Iblis, what prevented you from prostrating yourself before him whom I created of My Two Hands. Are you waxing proud, or fancy yourself to be too exalted?"

Satan : "I am nobler than he. You created me from fire and created him from clay."

Lord : "Get out of here; surely you are accursed, and My curse shall remain upon you till the Day of Resurrection."

Satan : "My Lord, then grant me respite till the Day that they are raised up."

Lord : "You are of those who have been granted respite till the Day whose Hour I know."

Satan : "By Your glory, I shall mislead them all except those of Your servants, the chosen ones from amongst them."

Lord : "This is the Truth - and I only speak the Truth - I will certainly fill the Gehenna with you and with all those among them who follow you."

0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^