Song: Families Can Be Together Forever

(FYI, Reader Melinda says:  Just in case someone else is having trouble printing... not all of the pages showed up when I printed from the Google Doc on-line, but when I downloaded the entire file to my computer they were all there.) 
  
I hope that helps.  I'm finding Google Docs a little unpredictable.  If anyone has another service to suggest, I'll look into it.  



1.  Print the document below.
2.  Cut out the pieces.
3.  Tape the foundation pieces to the board as shown in the picture above left.
4.  As you teach both verses of the song, add pieces to the board to create the temple above right.
5.  Explain that the last two lines, "The Lord has shown me how I can," refer to making and keeping temple covenants.  




If you would prefer not to use the above activity, I've incorporated the pictures into a flip chart.  The images are shown below.  To print the flip chart, click on the link at the bottom of the page.


I have a family here on earth.

They are so good to me.

I want to share my life with them

through all eternity.

Families can be together forever

through Heavenly Father's plan.

I always want to be with my own family

And the Lord has shown me how I can.  The Lord has shown me how I can.

While I am in my early years

I'll prepare most carefully

so I can marry in God's temple

for eternity.

Families can be together forever

through Heavenly Father's plan.

I always want to be with my own family

and the Lord has shown me how I can.  The Lord has shown me how I can.


To review this song, I plan to use the "Teaching the Whole Family" activity.   And the "Who, What, When, Where, Why, How" activity.



0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^