Math Tip!



Here is a teeny tiny Math tip! We use stamps a lot in Kindergarten and if you know me, I have a real crazy obsession for Counting Jars. Stamps provide a fun way for children to represent quantities and make equivalent sets. When you have several activities and different stamps going on at all times, it can sometimes get confusing as to where each of them goes. These small containers are perfect for keeping
 one stamp and a small stamp pad with a particular investigation. What I love most of all is that your stamp AND your ink color never gets mixed up with any other color and what you need to accomplish the task is all together. It is simple, but it works! So, that's a Math Tip in a snap, so how bout that?
And if you are crazy for counting jars like I am, just hop on over to my TpT store and get yours for FREE! If you are feeling Kinder friendly leave feedback!

0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^