Ten Frame Fun!

Here is a fun crafty math idea that I love! I saw this a long time ago and loved it. The version I saw was made from a cookie sheet and colored tape to make a demonstration ten frame. I don't know about you but this time around I just had to kick it up a notch!  So what you see here is a cookie sheet and ribbon plus some fantastic glitter bugs found at Dollar Tree. You usually use this cookie sheet ten frame for demonstrating and reviewing so you will need to make sure the items you use are magnetic. And if the objects are not magnetic, just hot glue some small round magnets on what you want to use! And if by chance your glitter bugs don't come with enough glitter on them, get some glitter spray and go to town! So, that's a crafty math tip in a snap, so how bout that?

PS. Get in on that giveaway below!

0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^