Activity: Matching Game

Click on the link at the bottom of the page which says "Click Here for the ready to print PDF".  It actually links to a Word document which contains the following pictures.  Delete the pictures that you do not wish to use.  I suggest keeping no more than 12.  Print two copies of the remaining pictures.   

Cut out the cards and shuffle.  Tape each card to the blackboard with the white side showing.  (I like to tape them with the picture on the back upside-down so that the child can flip each card up like a hinge and show the picture, rather than actually taking them OFF of the board.)  

Pick a child to turn over two pictures.  If they are a match, sing the associated song.  (I've suggested some songs you might use, but be creative and use whatever you know!) If not, another child takes a turn.  Continue until all the matches have been found.


Love at Home
My Eternal Family or
The Family is of God

A Happy Family,
Love One Another or
Where Love Is

A Child's Prayer or
I Pray in Faith

The Holy Ghost
Listen, Listen or 
The Still Small Voice

Smiles

Fun to Do

Roll Your Hands

If You're Happy and You Know it

Do As I'm Doing

Hinges

The Golden Plates, 
An Angel Came to Joseph Smith,
Books in the Book of Mormon
Book of Mormon Stories

My Hands

Because It's Spring or

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

I Wiggle

Once There Was a Snowman

Popcorn Popping

I Feel My Savior's Love or
Jesus Loved the Little Children




Jesus Once Was a Little Child or
He Sent His Son

As a Child of God or
Teach Me to Walk in the Light


Choose the Right Way or
Choose the Right


The Prophet Said to Plant a Garden

Called to Serve, 
The Church of Jesus Christ,
I Hope They Call Me on a Mission or
I Want to be a Missionary Now

I Love to See the Temple or
Families Can Be Together Forever

Tell Me the Stories of Jesus or
To Think About Jesus

The Commandments,
Keep the Commandments

I Lived in Heaven


Jesus Said Love Everyone

Search, Ponder and Pray,
Scripture Power or
Seek the Lord Early

Stand for the Right

Baptism,
I Like My Birthdays or

We Thank Thee, Oh, God, For a Prophet, 
Follow the Prophet,
Latter Day Prophets

The Wise Man and the Foolish Man


A Young Man Prepared,
Priesthood is Restored









0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^