Cheap End of the Year Student Gifts!

I gave each of my students this sand pail filled with goodies for their end of the year gift.  It only cost me a total of $22.00!!  I got each sand pail for a dollar from Dollar Tree.  The rest of the items I put in each pail are items that I had extra of or rewards from the school.  I used a Sharpie marker to write their name on each pail.



Here is some of the things I had in each pail and some additional ideas I have done in the past:
  • Extra supplies or supplies the students can take home such as glue, scissors, markers, expo markers, crayons, paint sets, rulers, spiral notebooks, etc.
  • Award Certificates
  • Birthday bags for students that have summer birthdays
  • Extra Workbooks (great for practicing those skills over the summer!)
  • Coloring/Activity Books
  • AR Rewards such as T-shirt, chain necklace, etc.
My students LOVED receiving these pails and I didn't have to spend a lot of money out of my pocket for them.  :)


0 comments:

welcome to my blog. please write some comment about this article ^_^